We aim to establish relationships at an international level between NES and societies abroad, particularly in the Middle East, Europe, the Americas and North Africa.
We aim to work with all civil society institutions and organizations, both local and international. By fostering bilateral support, knowledge-sharing and relationships, we aim to advance the cause of humanity, peace and democracy in NES and across the globe.
As such, in January 2021 a core group of local and international staff founded the Civil Diplomacy Center of North and East Syria (CDC-NES), in order to strengthen and expand relations between communities and civil institutions. Our staff has extensive experience working throughout NES in humanitarian, professional and media fields. CDC-NES is a non-profit body registered in Qamishlo, North and East Syria, and funded by private and institutional donations.
• Organizing joint meetings, dialogs and discussion between civil society institutions in NES and their international counterparts
• Organizing visits and civilian delegations to NES
• Developing twinning programs between cities
• Building bilateral education opportunities and programs
• Supporting mutual aid programs, promoting knowledge-sharing, and fostering solidarity between NES and the international community